Workplace Law Specialists, is a leading provider of first-rate advice in its areas of expertise - Employment law, Civil Litigation and Investigations.
We have acted for a broad range of clients in numerous complex, high profile employment cases, and continue to advise a number of New Zealand and overseas companies on workplace related law.
Our firm comprises of a talented, highly focused and professionally competent team, committed to providing sound, proficient legal assistance. We are dedicated to providing fast access to legal solutions, combined with an emphasis on the client's focus.
All matters presented to Workplace Law Specialists will be dealt with quickly and efficiently, and will be overseen by leading employment specialist, Nikkii Flint.
We act for both employees and employers:
KEY SERVICES [how we can help]
Workplace Law Specialists provides advice, representation and support in the following areas:
Employment related issues and disputes
- Legislative requirements
- Agreements and breaches
- Disciplinary and performance management issues
- Restructuring, business sales and redundancies
Wider workplace concerns such as health and safety and workplace wellness
- Workplace policies
- Health and safety reviews
- Stress management and workplace culture
Contract related issues and disputes
- Relevant legislation
- Independent contracts and breaches
- Mediation (employment / commercial / construction)
- Employment relations authority
Health and Safety
- Reviews, policies and ACC claims and reviews
- Filing and representation in various civil Courts and tribunals
- Actions under the Construction Contracts Act